Leek Town Council maintains seven allotment sites, situated in: Cheadle Road, Beggars Lane, Peggs Field, Badnall Street, Parrs Field and Crescents One and Two. The sites make up nearly three hundred plots, for which we charge £35.00 for a full plot and £17.50 per half-plot per annum.
IMPORTANT PUBLIC HEALTH NOTICE
Allotment holders are advised:
- Keep hand sanitiser in your shed and wash your hands regularly
- Use hand sanitiser before opening and closing any gate locks
- DO NOT gather together for a chat even if you are at least TWO METRES apart.
- Observe “Social Distancing” with each other 2-3 metres
- If you take your children to the plot, ensure that they stay within its confines and do not run around on communal paths and spaces.
- Do not share tools
- Minimise the contact with each other for example no handshakes
- Do not wash your hands in water troughs
Further information can be found at: https://www.nsalg.org.uk/news/covid19-information/
Site inspections have been suspended until further notice. We look forward to resuming normal activities as soon as possible.
The Allotments committee organises a range of competitions to encourage gardeners to achieve high standards of horticultural practice.